THE THOMSON HOUSE - CIRCA 1948
Reminiscent of a Bygone Era, built by Early Artisans from Another Day, and compared to the Montsalvat Artist Colony at Eltham, this Original "Circa 1948" Dairy Building, originally on 70 Acres, was influenced by the Renowned Architects Borland & Brown.
A Romantic, Gabled Roofed Stone and Mud-brick Residence, with Attic Dormer Windows and Slate Roof set in One Acre of Gently Sloping Grounds, with Seclusion & Beauty, bordered by Parklands & Luxury Homes.
A Grand Lounge-Room with High Ceilings, Raw Massive Bridge Timbers, Majestic Stone Fireplace, Italian Floor Tiles and French Doors which lead to a Walled Garden, originally the Milk Yard.
The Circular Steel Staircase leads to the Affectionately known as 'The Loft" with Magnificent River Red Gum Wishbone Leadlight Windows.
An Expansive Open Planned Kitchen with a Blue Aga Stove, overlooks a Breakfast Room.
The Original Stone 'Butter Churning" Shed, now a Delightful Cottage adjoining.
Inspections by arranged appointments only.